For Sale Klein Pinnacle F&F

Sundayjumper

Specialized Fan
I've had this sat in the garage for years and never touched it, it was intended to make up a (sort of) matching his & hers alongside my Attitude but here we are and these days I'm far more likely to be on the tandem with my daughter. Wifey doesn't really "get" cycling.

19" centre-top and 16" centre-centre. 22" top tube. Takes a 1" headset (not included) and obviously has the usual Klein BB. Paint mainly good but does show some bubbling under the BB and a small bit by one of the cable exits. Chain-suck-thingy is missing. One bottle boss has been replaced quite neatly. There's a crack visible by the top of the seat tube but I can't see a crack inside so I think it's just the paint.

£200 ono ? Collection only from Sandhurst, Berkshire.

Attachments

• IMG_8778 (Large).JPG
    IMG_8778 (Large).JPG
    285.7 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_8779 (Large).JPG
    IMG_8779 (Large).JPG
    301.6 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_8780 (Large).JPG
    IMG_8780 (Large).JPG
    139.7 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_8781 (Large).JPG
    IMG_8781 (Large).JPG
    183.9 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_8782 (Large).JPG
    IMG_8782 (Large).JPG
    128.1 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_8783 (Large).JPG
    IMG_8783 (Large).JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_8784 (Large).JPG
    IMG_8784 (Large).JPG
    139.1 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_8785 (Large).JPG
    IMG_8785 (Large).JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 126
I've had an offer to take it off me as scrap 😂

I should have also said - I'd consider p/x for parts/accessories, in particular I'm a sucker for Specialized & Fisher stuff 1989 or earlier.

Edit - also on the lookout for a Jim Blackburn rear rack. Emphasising Jim Blackburn rather than later ones branded simply "Blackburn".

Last edited:
It was more than £10 to be fair, but it was a blatant lowball offer saying they wanted - and I quote - "a scrap bike to work on" 😂

I've karma'd a couple of decent frames on here in the past. That's probably more their thing.

What like a £10 scrap?? Cheeky beggars

I'm sorry but it was me that made the lowball offer in light of the condition of the bike.
Although I did revise it a little to try and help the seller clear it.

It's really no more than a couple of pieces of alloy if it can't be used for what it was intended for.
Regardless of whether it has a Klein or Lamborghini logo on it.

I'm sure Sundayjumper would like to get the best price for it. But sometimes we have to realistic and think about what we are actually asking?

Whether it's me or someone else. The buyer is going to have to come out, pickup the bike, and pay good money for it in its present condition.

I know it hurts, and I wish I could get top dollar for all of the old parts in my shed too. But sometimes we have to save to ourselves that something is better than nothing.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but it was me that made the lowball offer in light of the condition of the bike.
Although I did revise it a little to try and help the seller clear it.

It's really no more than a couple of pieces of alloy if it can't be used for what it was intended for.
Regardless of whether it has a Klein or Lamborghini logo on it.

And I am sure Sundayjumper would like to get the best price for it. But sometimes we have to realistic and think about what we are actually asking here?

Whether it's me or someone else. The buyers is going to have to come out, pickup the bike and pay good money for it in it's present condition.

I know it hurts and I wish I could get top dollar for all the old parts in my shed. But sometimes we have to save to ourselves that something is better than nothing.
Cheeky beggar 😉😉👍

So we've got minibiker throwing his toys out the pram because I declined his offer to buy "scrap" and today I have someone who doesn't comprehend the meaning of "ono" and "collection only" wanting to know "very best price" and telling me I have to post it to them.

This place really is no better than ebay these days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Rog
Back