Klein frame, shock and shirt

Slimtim

Retro Guru
Due to a need to rationalise, I have the following for sale:

Klein Palomino full suspension frame, medium size (17.5"). Good used condition. Blue. Some marks to paint but no dents. V or discs. Supplied with XT E-type from mech, original D bracket, almost new bottom bracket and almost new Cane Creek headset - £185 posted in the UK.

Klein Palomino rear shock (Maverick/fox) - new old stock, not fitted. Perfect. I bought this as a spare some while ago but never needed it as the shock on the frame (above) is fine. £50 posted in the UK.

Klein jersey, the white one with pink and yellow swooshes and Klein in a sort of mirror effect print. 38-40" chest, 3 rear pockets. Very good condition. £25 posted in the UK.

Prices reduced if you can collect from Kingston SW London.

Andy

I will send you some pictures tomorrow. I will send you a picture of the shock too but I can assure you that it is mint.

Tim

I haven't heard back from MCK so here are some pictures of the shirt - the colours are much more vibrant than my camera makes them appear.

Attachments

• Klein jersey fr.jpg
    Klein jersey fr.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 1,903
  • Klein jersey rr.jpg
    Klein jersey rr.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 1,903
I haven't heard back regarding shipping costs from the guy who said he would buy the frame etc so it is back up for sale.

Tim

Ant stains, marks, snags or tears on the Klein jersey?

Looks a bit grubby and stained but can't make out if it's just the picture...

Back