For Sale Klein Fork 18/19" SOLD

Hi everyone,

I would like to inform you that Jon Rock has sold the fork to someone else, without keeping my turn. I was the first person who sent him the first message, and by the second private message I was already asking him for his PayPal address to be able to pay him the fork, but he was delaying the answer, he did not answer what I was asking, and he was around. He was not honest, he did not comply with the conditions of his ad, and today I sent him a private message telling him that I was very upset by his dishonest attitude, and that I wanted him to give me some explanations. He has answered me by saying the following:

1.- That he has not sold it to me because he had not made deals with me before.
(And I say: John has never sold anything expensive to anyone for the first time? Not true, because I know people to whom Jon has sold expensive bikes for the first time).
2.- That being a sale outside the UK, and being expensive, I was worried that it was a scam.
(And I say: Is it the first time that Jon sells expensive things outside the UK ??? No, of course not. What excuse is that?)
3.- You have sold the fork to someone with whom you have already done business before, and with whom you feel more comfortable.
(And I say: Where in the terms of Jon's ad did he report this?

In none of the messages, before selling me the hairpin, had he said any of that to me. He has only been keeping silence, delaying time, telling me that he already had my shipping price to Spain, but he never sent me his Pay Pal address to be able to pay him. In the second private message I sent him, I asked him for his PayPal address so I could pay him, and I asked him to tell me the total price of the fork plus the shipping to Spain, and he never responded. You have not respected your own conditions of the published ad, so you have acted in a dishonest way. From today be careful with Jon Rock, because he does not meet his own conditions.

And worst of all, he has never asked for forgiveness, nor has he acknowledged his mistake.

Sorry Jon, but I had to say it. You have acted insincerely.

Last edited:
Back