mk one

Archivist
Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Dolomite with full Campagnolo, nice but already getting costly.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I remember those seats bith. A bit out of place on this bike.
It's the wrong model of saddle, it should be the earlier one with material cover, though both are hideously heavy. Klein should have specced a nicer one IMO, a Turbo maybe, just a shame the bike was released just before Flites were available. Klein remedied that in '91.

It's the wrong model of saddle, it should be the earlier one with material cover, though both are hideously heavy. Klein should have specced a nicer one IMO, a Turbo maybe, just a shame the bike was released just before Flites were available. Klein remedied that in '91.
I agree about the saddle, not just hideously heavy but hideous full stop, can't understand what possessed them to go with that. My Pinnacle came with the cloth covered version, it's not even particularly comfortable, first thing I changed.

Back