KLEIN ATTITUDE

Dear everyone....

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome and the amazing response. As previously mentioned it sold to a lovely gent from Cardiff. Sold it for the full asking price of £195 (not sure if this is a true reflection of what its worth) and I am over the moon to have cleared out some space in my shed.

Really sorry I didn't get in touch with you all sooner today but have been in work allll day.

Thanks again guys and cheers to you all for the friendly advice and warm welcome to this fantastic forum page.

Kind regards,

Nick from Bridgend

nickmorgandesign":334pipvx said:
Dear everyone....

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome and the amazing response. As previously mentioned it sold to a lovely gent from Cardiff. Sold it for the full asking price of £195 (not sure if this is a true reflection of what its worth) and I am over the moon to have cleared out some space in my shed.

Really sorry I didn't get in touch with you all sooner today but have been in work allll day.

Thanks again guys and cheers to you all for the friendly advice and warm welcome to this fantastic forum page.

Kind regards,

Nick from Bridgend

I'm pretty sure that the guy you sold it to has now put it straight back up for sale for £450 on Gumtree.. :roll:

http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/very- ... 1014026479

Back