Klein attitude MC1 with M900 xtr. SOLD

futuristicoldman

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I have just bought an olde worlde klein frame for which I will need to raise some funds for a nice build. As a result there is no longer room at the inn for this one :cry: But hey ho, out with the old, in with the even older!

1992 attitude in xl with gold mag 21's and m900, group includes sti's, canti's hubs inc q/r's, cassette, chainset, rear mech and seatpost (currently missing a front mech) Rims are mavic 217's with kevlar 2.1" charge splashback tyres and a nice shiny turbo saddle.

It has a selection of chips and scrapes here and there, it has a bit of paint bubbling around the rear brake exit hole but the paint itself is intact. If you get up real close theres a couple of tiny insignificant bubbly bits here and there but nothing to get into a flap about, overall the bke is in extremely good condition with a glossy shine and vibrant colour.
The mc1 bar is a little faded and has the usual scrapes and scratches underneath the grips.
Im sure nobody here really gives a damn about the paint job on an old mountainbike but just for the record its known as candy blue, more commonly seen on the original adept.
Theres no chainsuck whatsoever and the seat tube slot has no cracks, the paint is fully intact around the slot.
The bike lived most of its life hung in a garage by all accounts, it has minimal mileage under its belt, its scrapes are generally knocks from handling rather than spills and crashes. Fear not it came from the US, not salty cold gritty west yorkshire. It still has its shop logo on the chainstay protector from harbour bar cycles in Maine.
I dont really want to sell this but my tastes are leaning back into the 80's, as a result this is being used less and less. It may as well go to somebody who is going to use it more than me.
£1199 (paypal gift or you can tack on the fees if you prefer) I dont really want to take any offers for this as it stands but may have my arm twisted into PARTIAL swaps on nice quality parts to hand onto the impending mountain klein.
Thanks for looking

NOW SOLD THANKS.........i'll probably be kicking myself and looking for another before I know it :roll:

Attachments

• KLEIN 1.jpg
    KLEIN 1.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 349
  • KLEIN 2.jpg
    KLEIN 2.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 349
  • KLEIN 3.jpg
    KLEIN 3.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 349
  • KLEIN 4.jpg
    KLEIN 4.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 349
Ive just grabbed an m950 front mech from ebay which I can stick with the bike if it fits. Not the perfect match I know but it makes the bike fully operational.

Attachments

• k1.jpg
    k1.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 298
  • k2.jpg
    k2.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 298
  • k3.jpg
    k3.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 298
Back