klein attitude hlf

Tis looking pretty cool and i do agree that the new rims with the black death grip tyres suit the colour of the frame set better :cool: ..

Re:

yes i agree thanks think im liking the black on black may go with this crank think the colors may suit

Attachments

• 20150729_225644 crank jpeg.jpg
    20150729_225644 crank jpeg.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 508
That crank should look perfect with current setup so yes please get it on so we can see how it compliments it ') ..

Sweet ! , i think blue or black pedals are required depending on your colour choice of saddle and the chain ring bolts don't seem to fit in with the overall colour scheme so if you've got some black i think that will help tie in with the wheels and tyres mate ..

Yes i have to admit the KLEIN is now coming along nicely :cool: and i can't wait for the next update .

Re:

yes i agree was going for a set of black xt pedals ,and was thinking maybe blue bolts but i have got a gold chain to go on so may wait to see what that looks like first may tie it in we will see ,

Well then if your going for a gold chain then that will help tie in the gold bolts better so i gotta agree with you on leaving the bolts as they are until you've tried the chain on ..

Back