KLEIN Attitude 1992 Size M, Sunburst Linear Fade - SOLD

Some asked for a trade.
I don't want to trade. i only love Kleins and MC1 Kleins.
Only consideration would be a original painted Gator Liner Fade with Original rigid fork, so that i have the Trio in Linear Colors from 1992 complete ;-)

Sorry Guys

mkaavin":28j55fjc said:
compolli":28j55fjc said:
In my opinion, the bike has to be in very good condition for this price.

Just my opinion, good luck!

BUMP!

Well that may be your opinion...........I think most people looking for these frames have other preferences.

Just before the summer a medium Sunburst was sold for 3 800$ at E-bay, and that was fuselage only. As it turned out I talked to seller of that one discussing a possible buy of one of he's other frames. He told me that the one he sold was far from excellent.

I think that one had the rare debossed decals with 27.2 seattube.
My opinion is Kleins will increase in value due to cult status.

bump

dazzawazza":2ekp6gld said:
mkaavin":2ekp6gld said:
compolli":2ekp6gld said:
In my opinion, the bike has to be in very good condition for this price.

Just my opinion, good luck!

BUMP!

Well that may be your opinion...........I think most people looking for these frames have other preferences.

Just before the summer a medium Sunburst was sold for 3 800$ at E-bay, and that was fuselage only. As it turned out I talked to seller of that one discussing a possible buy of one of he's other frames. He told me that the one he sold was far from excellent.

I think that one had the rare debossed decals with 27.2 seattube.
My opinion is Kleins will increase in value due to cult status.

bump

Maybe, I'm not really sure. As far as I can remember that was at least not mentioned in the ad. The seller sold a M HLF at the same time. The latter one went for 2 450$ if I'm not mistaken. Still fuselage only.

...and I agree with you. They will continue to increase in value.

mkaavin":1sk99dj5 said:
Maybe, I'm not really sure. As far as I can remember that was at least not mentioned in the ad. The seller sold a M HLF at the same time. The latter one went for 2 450$ if I'm not mistaken. Still fuselage only.

Agree 100% on last comment..... It is 19" with the newer debossed decals ;)

dazzawazza":241zywyu said:
mkaavin":241zywyu said:

Agree 100% on last comment..... It is 19" with the newer debossed decals ;)

Ahaa....so it's a matter of fact rather than assumption... ;)

BoyBurning":vw03u355 said:
Is there a reason why the chainring bolts are on the wrong way round...?

BB

Yes there is! And guess what?
I just was too dumb to mount them correctly :) just continued like the inner circle screws

Will put them right of course!

I need to correct my Frame Condition description:
On the Seat post, where the Screw is mounted there is some little bubbling, the only spot. hardly to see, but to feel, if you rub your finger across.
tried to picture that

Attachments

• Foto.JPG
    Foto.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 1,240
Back