Klein Attitude 1992 restoration questions

Partially repainting is impossible, that I was told by a very competent painter that did quite a few Klein frames.

I dont agree with this comment.

J

jonrock":28vgdx1d said:
Partially repainting is impossible, that I was told by a very competent painter that did quite a few Klein frames.

I dont agree with this comment.

J

Thank you for your reply Jonrock. Do you have any recommendations for my situation? The other side of the frame is perfect (or close enough), the other has a great yellow but all the colours with red show various states of fading.

I don't have any experience painting bike frames but I do have an airbrush and general painting experience (model kits and the like)

Re:

I'm guessing if anyone can solve your problem, Jonrock can. Check out Kleinspainted online to see his work.

As a completely unskilled painter, in the past I've managed to respray damaged paintwork using rattle cans and created almost invisible repairs, including fades, so imagine what a skilled artisan can achieve with proper equipment.

Over to Jonrock who I believe fits that description nicely.

Re: Re:

ishaw":qs2vajvj said:
I'm guessing if anyone can solve your problem, Jonrock can. Check out Kleinspainted online to see his work.

As a completely unskilled painter, in the past I've managed to respray damaged paintwork using rattle cans and created almost invisible repairs, including fades, so imagine what a skilled artisan can achieve with proper equipment.

Over to Jonrock who I believe fits that description nicely.

+1 you should be disscusing this with Jonrock, problem solved :)

Back