Klein Attitude 1991 Fuselage 18" XS Frame & MC1

Re:

Just a super bargain really. For anyone thinking they couldn't ride it I was using one in this size at 6' 2". Looking back now I cringe as I realise the seat tube issues but I was rarely in the saddle.

Loved being able to take it into cafes, bars and carrying it up into the nurse's home rather than having to lock it up.

Re: Re:

highlandsflyer":2dr6d7yj said:
Just a super bargain really. For anyone thinking they couldn't ride it I was using one in this size at 6' 2". Looking back now I cringe as I realise the seat tube issues but I was rarely in the saddle.

Loved being able to take it into cafes, bars and carrying it up into the nurse's home rather than having to lock it up.

Wanna another one ;)

I have a buyer for the forks, so the split is on, frame and MC1 available.

Re:

This would make a nice bike (repainted dolomite of course :) - even if just the hang on the wall. If it didn't have the dented top tube, and had a complete BB I'd personally pay upto about £795 for such a project in the UK (as its going to be couple of hundred on top to get it refinished correctly, with the dent my best offer would be around £625+delivery. It may well be a case of splitting as the fork and stem/bar as they are sought after as ever, but then you might lose out having to auction the frame rock bottom (and its a limited market for those unless cosmetically perfect, and perhaps with a compatible steerer to use on a Mag21 for example). Good luck though, I hope you get what you want for it, and I also hope someone can give it a new lease of life.

Re: Re:

masha":14bhbkmq said:
This would make a nice bike (repainted dolomite of course :) - even if just the hang on the wall. If it didn't have the dented top tube, and had a complete BB I'd personally pay upto about £795 for such a project in the UK (as its going to be couple of hundred on top to get it refinished correctly, with the dent my best offer would be around £625+delivery. It may well be a case of splitting as the fork and stem/bar as they are sought after as ever, but then you might lose out having to auction the frame rock bottom (and its a limited market for those unless cosmetically perfect, and perhaps with a compatible steerer to use on a Mag21 for example). Good luck though, I hope you get what you want for it, and I also hope someone can give it a new lease of life.

The dent on the top tube is minimal, doesn't affect the strength of the frame and if it's going to be repainted it can be filled so no real issue, I just like to disclose all damage.

I'm sure I can find a spindle for the bottom bracket in my cave.

Re: Klein Attitude 1991 Fuselage 18" XS MAY SPLIT

Price also adjusted on the split -

Fork £375 (Dibbed)
MC1 £160 Shipped within the UK
Frame including bearings/seals/anti chain suck £265 Shipped within the UK (Dibbed)

Back