Klein Attitude 1991 Fuselage 18" XS Frame & MC1

thesneaker

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
Forced move on this, the intention was to restore but something else has cropped up.

The smallest size Klein did, it's a 1991 but has been resprayed in 93/94 by Klein in UV and has debossed logos. The hole on each side of the dropout usually means it was an ex staff bike, there are no cracks, one dent in the top tube, and one bottle cage bolt is spinning. Paint has seen better days and has scratches/chips and the forks look like they have been rattle canned then have stripped.

MC1 is 120mm with rise and noodle and 580mm width uncut, everything is there apart from the spindle and internal cable tubing, but thee 2 items are easily available. All bearings seem fine.

A great basis for a repaint/restoration.

EDIT - HAS NOW BEEN SPLIT -

Fork £390 Shipped within the UK SOLD
MC1 £160 Shipped within the UK
Frame including bearings/seals/anti chain suck £260 Shipped within the UK (Dibbed)

Payment by Paypal gift or add the 5%, will also accept a bank transfer.

Re: Klein Attitude 1991 Fuselage 18" XS Rigid Forks

Sorry in advance :facepalm: ... but i have to ask...do you want to swap? :oops:

GLWS

Cheers/Saudos

rjsc68":1f9mogj7 said:
Sorry in advance :facepalm: ... but i have to ask...do you want to swap? :oops:

GLWS

Cheers/Saudos

Cash only, sorry, unless you have an Adroit? ;)

thesneaker":1t13luoh said:
Cash only, sorry, unless you have an Adroit? ;)

:LOL: Two Pinnacles plus a Rascal fuselages makes an adroit??

Thanks a lot and again, GLWS

Cheers/Saudos!

Re:

Will also break if enough interest, all prices are plus shipping -

Fork £375
MC1 £175 (Treacle has dibs)
Frame including bearings/seals/anti chain suck £275

Re:

Do you have any idea of when in 91 this was made? The welds are a little bit less glassy than I am used to. Could be the size, I haven't seen many that small. Great price for the smaller rider, or someone who wants to build it up as a play bike.

Re: Re:

highlandsflyer":2ixhfsjn said:
Do you have any idea of when in 91 this was made? The welds are a little bit less glassy than I am used to. Could be the size, I haven't seen many that small. Great price for the smaller rider, or someone who wants to build it up as a play bike.

Not sure, could even be a 92, but the original colour is Team and it has the unicrown fork so more likely a 91. I think the flash has made the head tube weld appear a little different to reality.

Back