Klein Adroit 1993 Gator, my very personal holy grail

Re:

You could easily put it on bike of the month. Although often they tend to be more obscure bikes that win, not necessarily the most beautiful/aesthetically pleasing. You would get plenty of votes I would assume, I would probably vote for it, unless there was a really nice Orange bike!!

espresso":npym73hr said:
Thanks a lot for the kind feedback! The reason to show the photos in public is to share a piece of bike history with you!
At least I am always on a time ride when holding an old part in hands or watching cool retro builds.

Maybe I should apply for a bike of the month vote. Let's see...
you would get my vote.

Robert, nothing to say do not say the photos.
... high standard.

great presentation, I feel completely identified with that teenage era, little economy, where many of us apendimos daydreaming.

I wonder why your dreamed young black cranks ... we always liked bright colors ..

I drool ... nothing impossible, but HIGHEST difficulty in this process.

Now you can enjoy watching the time you need ... I'll keep looking at the pictures and daydreaming, but not for long.

surprising.

F.R.O.":24ezk0b8 said:
... high standard.

great presentation, I feel completely identified with that teenage era, little economy, where many of us apendimos daydreaming.

I wonder why your dreamed young black cranks ... we always liked bright colors ..

Now you can enjoy watching the time you need ... I'll keep looking at the pictures and daydreaming, but not for long.

surprising.

Hey Miguel!

Thanks for your feedback! I had turquoise JoyStix and silver SG-X rings as well. I have tested all 4 combinations but with the turquoise Speedtraps this one is the best. The Klein lettering is quite heavily black and with the touch of turquoise of the pedals this fits best imho. And it is a bit different to other builds. So the design is a mixture of my old dreams and a bit actual influence :D

Cheers,
Robert

espresso":1uyss9ng said:
F.R.O.":1uyss9ng said:
... high standard.

surprising.

Hey Miguel!

Thanks for your feedback! I had turquoise JoyStix and silver SG-X rings as well. I have tested all 4 combinations but with the turquoise Speedtraps this one is the best. The Klein lettering is quite heavily black and with the touch of turquoise of the pedals this fits best imho. And it is a bit different to other builds. So the design is a mixture of my old dreams and a bit actual influence :D

Cheers,
Robert

I saw this morning mail, but since the phone was more complicated me translate.
black is good choice, good judgment. softens the prodomain of turquoise and black balances.
different canons.
speed traps signed by jhon, is a detail to enjoy.

cheers Miguel.

Back