Kikapu

Captain Stupido

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
The frame is 2005 Kona Kikapu, and would be best listed in the "eBay & Marketplace Watch 1998 -->" section.

Pip

You're right...(actually I'd guessed it was later than 2005)... but it's a mistake which will no doubt be repeated as it's not obvious from the site layout which section is which.

It's a shame we didn't get rid of the separate sections for pre and post 98 with the forum update as it's now utterly irrelevant IMO.

Sorry, I'm having a bad morning, need to go for a bike ride.

You're right...(actually I'd guessed it was later than 2005)... but it's a mistake which will no doubt be repeated as it's not obvious from the site layout which section is which.

It's a shame we didn't get rid of the separate sections for pre and post 98 with the forum update as it's now utterly irrelevant IMO.

Sorry, I'm having a bad morning, need to go for a bike ride.

I would hazard a guess and say the pre 98 bikes go in the section marked --> 1997 and 98 on go in the section marked 1998 --> :p but from your second paragraph i would hazard a second guess and say you already knew that 🤔 :LOL:

Maybe it's more obvious on a large monitor, but on my iPad you can't really see the pre-98 subheading and the section link. What you see is "MTB ebay and marketplace watch". Probably worse on a phone. Plus the actual link is way down at the bottom, after the road bikes section. It's not clear.

Didn't get my bike ride. :(

978CEF9D-CB8C-4CA4-9451-EF991F7AC476.png

Back