Khs Montana BARGAIN

wicket

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Nice bike & Clitheroe is a great area for riding on or off road if anyone is thinking of driving out there.

Love the colours, although the front mech does not quite match up with the chainrings size🤔

Many thanks for all your kind words everyone and really appreciate it. The huge interest has made my mind up to keep it for now and enjoy riding it whilst the weather lasts anyway. It may well end up back on here later in the year, the problem i have found is finding a decent replacement these days. If you are around these parts and see me on it be sure to give me a wave as i always wave back ;o) Cheers!

Love the colours, although the front mech does not quite match up with the chainrings size🤔
Thank you very much and yes well spotted. I replaced an ugly Suntour chainset with the LX version with smaller chainrings already fitted and havent had the chance to move the mech around, mainly due to the middle chainring slipping as soon as the chain is on it so i ride it on the large all the time.

Latest posts

Back