Kestrel CSX - Suntour Xc Pro

novekili

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi ,
I need to fund a 29er project. my Kestrel CSX. Very first model, I've seen very few CSX in granite. Probably a pre series. I bought it NOS and since used it twice on road with my little daughter. The XC PRO gruppo is used but in very good conditions. Here you can see a picture in whcih the bike camouflages with the road

The only glitches are:
1 - I doesn't have a front derailleur. The one in the pic is a road Campy. I'll leave it there but it doesn't shift the chain onto the granny ring. I'll supply an xc pro front derailleur burt it's not of the right size.
2 - the seatpost and the headset are XT. In perfect condition but perfectionists won't like a Shimano-Suntour matching.
3 - some little storage marks.

With all this I will throw in a grease guard bb and a pair of push pull shifters. If you want I'll include a WCS stem, but it's silver and doesn't match the frame well.

Would like 600Euros plus shipping; can't go any lower. If you have a 29er frame in titanium, feel free to propose any swap, even with price adjustments. Bike based in Italy, no idea of the shipping costs.

Pics of the frame here

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=349517&hilit=kestrel

Attachments

• resized.jpg
    resized.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 1,450
Just found out this is a pre production model, built for some European bike Shows in 91. Quite rare.

By the way. I'll also throw in a pair of kevlar Skinwall Tioga Hound dawg Mud dawg Tyres

novekili":ubowo1n5 said:
Sorry i f I'm late, still available, yes
Excellent thank you. Are you able to send it to me in the uk?
What would the cost be please?
Thanks
Tom

Back