Kent Eriksen Ti Updated with new pics

Cheers guys :D the welds are pretty damn lovely. I did see a guy fly past on a different track about 20-30 metres away from me that day on a Jeff Jones but he was gone in a flash so didn't get a chance to have a chat. He was on a double diamond design as opposed to the space frame but he did have the Jones forks and the H bar.

GT-Steve":2ka4tlea said:
I was really worried by the 7th and 8th picture (headtube), as the welds look 'concave' but on closer ispection I'm confident it's just an optical illusion.

i agree, they do look concave, but i suspect its just the angle that the camera was pointed....

Wow, I´m being ignorant here, but I´ve never heard of this brand.
It´s beautiful and a great build :cool:
I´d prefer mud in the eye though ;)
Jan

bonty98":7o4sza0d said:
Wow, I´m being ignorant here, but I´ve never heard of this brand.
It´s beautiful and a great build :cool:
I´d prefer mud in the eye though ;)
Jan

Kent Eriksen is the original founder of Moots. I believe he started them in th 80's but a few years ago started to feel a bit like just a member of he board and missed getting involved with the customers so him, his wife and 3 other guys started Kent Eriksen cycles

haggis":31kmlqyh said:
Cheers guys :D the welds are pretty damn lovely. I did see a guy fly past on a different track about 20-30 metres away from me that day on a Jeff Jones but he was gone in a flash so didn't get a chance to have a chat. He was on a double diamond design as opposed to the space frame but he did have the Jones forks and the H bar.

you may of had similar seatposts....
something like that
:D [/img]

Attachments

• 23Jones.jpg
    23Jones.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 2,227
mmmm titanium, those jones are superb, and the kent has similar welds to my moots, very precise and top quality :D

Back