For Sale Kenda Nevegals, Suchi riser, SRAM DB5 brakes, shifter, NIB Race Face stem, 5 x f/mechs

Just looking at that Hayes brake, it looks like the lever ought to be suitable for left or right position do you know if that's the case?

I've got Hope C2 on my new toy and the front (right) lever is the closed pro lever but the rear is closed sport which I'm not a huge fan of. If the Hayes would mount on the left I'd much prefer the 1/2 finger lever there.

Just looking at that Hayes brake, it looks like the lever ought to be suitable for left or right position do you know if that's the case?

I've got Hope C2 on my new toy and the front (right) lever is the closed pro lever but the rear is closed sport which I'm not a huge fan of. If the Hayes would mount on the left I'd much prefer the 1/2 finger lever there.
Apologies @ekjdm14 but I somehow missed this. The lever should be fine, fitted on the left or right. It’s identical whichever way up it goes, if that makes sense?

No worries, that's kind of what it looked like on the photos so that's good. Don't suppose you'd know if the lever works with C2 calipers? No big deal if not, I can either experiment or just use the Hayes caliper on the back.

PM incoming re payment thanks

Back