Keeping the moderators busy.. (Just For Fun)

legrandefromage":2clw4jpr said:
JFF - Just for fun

in the quickest bit of moderating in RetroBIKE history, my jff spoof C-26 add was pulled about 30 seconds in. The photo was still wet...

I can see their point and apologise but:

let us pretend that we are in the MTB for sale section and let us pretend the ad is there to mock the silly sod spamming the fake sale, so just for fun:

For sale: Ex- Works C-25 as ridden by Jane Tarmac

Good condition, ready to ride.

Custom paint job, bell, rack and lights included. Rare cow-horn bars.

£12,000.00

Is that posted?

Will you take part ex for mine, it basically sound just needs a polish.
Aluminium frame, lots of upgrades, you could ride it home!
rubbish.jpg

Dude...that bike is sick. I want it now, I'm gonna win the mega avalanche with it. Can you hold it for me until I get my xmas money from my mum and dad or would you swap for my gola trainers now? Can you deliver to me in person too included in the price

greeting ..my close and personul frend lg of eff.i am an accountant for mr for.j.erry of the nigerian national bank.i have come into possesion of 150,000 greta britain pounds.perhaps we could make an arrangement to exchange items.please send me your bank details and account password so i can send you the monies.thank you in advance of our conversation. :p

gibbleking":30dkkr8c said:
greeting ..my close and personul frend lg of eff.i am an accountant for mr for.j.erry of the nigerian national bank.i have come into possesion of 150,000 greta britain pounds.perhaps we could make an arrangement to exchange items.please send me your bank details and account password so i can send you the monies.thank you in advance of our conversation. :p

you got a deal buddie!

Can I give you £50 now, and then I will send a cheque for £50 every week when I find a job. Can you deliver and I will try and chip in for petrol money.

I've lost track of this thread - has the bike sold yet? If notI will take it NOW.

Have PM'd a dozen times with no response :evil: :evil: :evil:

Ive paid for this already, but i'm still waiting for it :evil: i paid at 5pm and i'm fuming that it hasn't arrived yet, how do i open a dispute? i want a refund and the bike :x

Back