Kayas Kildale Cake Run 5th April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spudly":rnl186ic said:
kenaltobelli":rnl186ic said:
Spudly":rnl186ic said:
My saturday off, splendid, i shall be in attendance, hmmm wonder which bike to bring this time lol
let me know;and will bring a different make[kona or a felt] :D

Haha, you need to buy a marin and ill bring my sunday best bouncy bike lol
got a marin in bits :facepalm: and a salsa in bits :facepalm:

Hi all

Yep, I should be there for this as gutted to miss the Ravenscar ride,

Hopefully to see you there

Bazza

Hmm, after looking through the previous aftermath threads, im completely at a loss as to which bike to bring lol

Also just been looking through the previous aftermath threads - but for far more important reasons - to see if I could find out what the cake shop was called. I take it that it is 'Glebe Cottage'?

If I'm right then...holy moley! They sell Riggwelter. This could turn out to be a very silly return journey and now I will need either a lift home or a tent.

mistermonkeywrench":q6gs2ofd said:
Also just been looking through the previous aftermath threads - but for far more important reasons - to see if I could find out what the cake shop was called. I take it that it is 'Glebe Cottage'?

If I'm right then...holy moley! They sell Riggwelter. This could turn out to be a very silly return journey and now I will need either a lift home or a tent.

Lol im liking your plan, and ill try my very hardest not to wait till youre drunk and offer to swap you a couple of pints for your lovely marin :LOL:

mistermonkeywrench":2y8kmueb said:

Yep it's Glebe Cottage tea rooms,

Spudly":2y8kmueb said:
Hmm, after looking through the previous aftermath threads, im completely at a loss as to which bike to bring lol

I always find one with two wheels best :LOL:

Think I'll be testing the Kili before it's trip to Wales.

kaya":1qmbx1uf said:
I always find one with two wheels best :LOL:

I was hoping that may narrow down my choice, but alas it does not, all of my bikes have two wheels :LOL:

Re:

I was gutted to miss Ravenscar due to being night shift on the Friday, and as fortune would have it I'm nights on the Friday before this one as well!!!! Contemplating doing the full ride with very little sleep or possibly meeting up halfway round at the cafe.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back