Kaya's Kildale Cake Run 21st April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best thing is I've even got a driver so once I get him there I can have a snooze on the way home , did a quick local wiz round tonight to check bike working (trashed a chain a weekend before last and been full of the wife's cold for last 2 weeks so wanted to make sure I worked too) and was surprised at how slippy it was , wet n slimy on top and solid underneath , got to wash the bloody bike now (the Genalized Marc not the shiny one ).
Roll on Sunday

yes, roll on sunday. things are generally drier out there, we just need a couple of decent weeks and we're sorted :) good tomorrow and forcast for ride is pretty good. maybe overcast from time to time. might even get me y-fronts dry ;)

I'll be at the back coughing and wheezing. :)

The trails have been nice an dry round here for the past week and it looks like it'll be the same on Sunday (I hope)
I've been sorting out the allotment all day today so my arms/back/neck are fookin killing me.

Think I'll ride the kona on Sunday as I've 10kg of spuds and about 150 onions to plant tomorrow :shock: so I maybe a bit stiff :LOL:

The one thing that makes all this work pleasurable is this view while I work.....

Happy days :D :D

HarryCrumb":2s4bu0ek said:
Keep meaning to make this one, but I have to work Sunday morning so won't be able to make it, if I was a bit closer I'd be able to just about make it straight from work.

maybe next year :cry:

Your always welcome over here if you,ve any free time Mr Crumb, we'll have to sort some thing out when you can get over :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back