Karma - swaps - GT tempest frame and bits 16"

rugbyleaguebiker

Old School Hero
Gt tempest 16" frame, stripped to bare alloy. Comes with forks, seatpost, GT saddle, race face bars, black stem. Sugino impel chainset inc chainrings (non drive side crank needs replacing) bottom bracket shell will need threads chasing, the bottom bracket took some getting out. With two projects on the go and another one waiting, I can't see me getting on to this so if someone can use it or any of it then they should?

Free to a good home or swap for a pair of v brakes?

Also has GT rear mech hanger, sure someone was looking for one a bit a while back

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    98 KB · Views: 596
Re:

I'm in Castlefod West Yorkshire, near Leeds. But travel to Sheffield everyday so anywhere along that route or around those areas could be easily arranged

Re:

It's still here, just a set of v brakes that work, nothing fancy but functional. I go on holiday Friday, but I can keep it until I get back if you don't have time before then

Re: Re:

rugbyleaguebiker":37nx6ph6 said:
It's still here, just a set of v brakes that work, nothing fancy but functional. I go on holiday Friday, but I can keep it until I get back if you don't have time before then

That would be amazing if you could.

I'll send you a PM.

cheers
Chris

Back