Karma!Raleigh Apex 19" frame & flexstem! Collection Norfolk

Re: Karma!Raleigh Apex 19" frame & flexstem! Collection Norf

Not a problem - I'll get my tape measure out when I'm back tomorrow

I'm interested. If it's still available I'm just over in Downham market.
Cheers

tommid":7hpt8c37 said:
I'm interested. If it's still available I'm just over in Downham market.
Cheers

It's still available - if you're still interested. I should be about most of the next week.

I'll take it. I'll PM you. I'm going over your way to watch a cyclocross race on the 29th and could collect before if that suits.

Unfortunately, I'm away on the 29th, but we'll sort something else out.

Actually - I've got 2 frames in, but only have time and energy to do one up. the other ones a Dynatech voyager, not quite as nice a condition, with some paint bobbling etc, but a better lighter frame. I'll let you choose and I'll build the other one up.

freebies still available! i'll come over Wednesday in me santa suit if you like.....

Great karma and all these Norfolkshire & Suffolkshire Dwellers, I'm thinking we need to relight the East of England / East Anglian thread and get some meets organised down Thetford Forest for 2014!!!!!

Jussa :)

Jussa":11liplw1 said:
Great karma and all these Norfolkshire & Suffolkshire Dwellers, I'm thinking we need to relight the East of England / East Anglian thread and get some meets organised down Thetford Forest for 2014!!!!!

I'd be game, even if my fitness levels wouldn't :oops:

Nedmundo":3g9c78nw said:
Jussa":3g9c78nw said:

I'd be game, even if my fitness levels wouldn't :oops:

Don't worry at 43 I'm not exactly in my fitness prime but it would be for fun and I'm sure there would a good crowd of us :)

Latest posts

Back