Karma lucky dip (almost) complete bike: draw ends Fri 07-Sep

al-onestare

BoTM Winner
Kona Fan
Roll-up, roll-up, it's time for a big dose of karma. Almost everything you see on this bike is up for grabs in one big lucky dip package. It's posted here since all the kit is "new".

viewtopic.php?uid=4974&f=6&t=323692&start=0

W2vFNR.jpg

All you have to do is stick your user-name down below and be able to pick-up the pile from BR7. No payment, no messing. Just bring yourself and collect. Here's what you'll get:

Good stuff
- 3*9 Shimano XT running gear - all working and fully functioning (minus the chain)
- Shimano XT v's - brakes and levers
- Black Chris King Headset 1 1/8 incl. top cap
- Shimano XT hubs on Mavic XM317 rims with Gatorskin tyres and XT skewers - rims are great, nice and smooth bearings, done less than 300 miles

Challenging stuff
- 1996 Kona Kula 20" frame - broken, totally funked - with (stuck) Nuke-proof seat-post. Pretty sure with a vice you'll be able to get it out (alloy/alloy after all)
- Hope ext. BB in the frame - I've had it for over 6 years, covering thousands and miles and it's still super smooth. Again, with the right tools you can remove the XT crankset - lots of life left in it as it has a fairly new big ring.
- X0 Saddle - I mean, I've sat on it so good luck ;) (It's fine, lots of life in it yet - function over beauty).
- ODI lock-on grips. Worn but with lots of life left.

Fork, bars and stem are not included - sorry.

Lucky dippers entrees so far:

Splatter Paint
Mark_h4dng
Marinben
RickTheUncivil
legrandefromage
markusdave

Great karma Al :cool:

too far for me and dont really need the bits anyway, but im sure it will attract a bit of interest, both old and new :)

mark

Back