KARMA Dmr exalt

Just read the xmas karma thread...

On the basis that he sold a karma item in a blatant attempt to make a quick bit of cash, he'll be banned from entering any more of my karma giveaways..

Which is a shame for him as I'll have a set of Marzocchis and a Hardtail frame coming up for karma pretty soon... Perhaps even some Hope wheels if I'm feeling generous!

Jus so ppl know have spoken to Jay and collection has been organised for Monday karma has been sorted and more donated parts are goin into the mix bits I'm goin to be missing some bits for the project so I will let Jay take over and let u know what he needs once he has picked up the bike from me and got it home

Jay If the frame is too big for her I have a 14" frame I would swap it for and put a list up of parts needed to finish the build.

cyfa2809":3mkmdue3 said:
I would like to see a karma build thread if so! Be one cool 13 year old.
See, what goes around comes around, I karma'd cycfa some hope brake bits at the beginning of the week, all he needs now is enough braided hose for a rear brake, c'mon folks keep the karma flowing.....
I'm very grateful Bill, and I know Molly's gonna love it, will post some pics when done, see you Monday

Haha i just go along with it, someone called me joey on pinkbike the other day. Maybe i like the name joey?

Back