Karma - daft light Columbus steel frame

mynchiboy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Here is a rather nice frame that I'm giving away for free. I would like to try here first of course before throwing to the vultures on Gumtree :D

Basically It has a stuck carbon seat post which needs reaming out in some shape or form (the seat post cradle had sheared off flush at the ST which didn't help). I would love to finish it off eventually, but I've too many projects both bike and life related at the moment...

I've done a little research and it was made from a Czech low volume frame builder, probably in the early 2000's. The tubing is most likely to be Columbus Zona or Foco, it is certainly very light and thin! It's also very neatly welded. The spec was very high when I landed this as a complete bike.

There's a couple of light dings in the frame and a fair bit of missing paint, so a repaint will also be on the cards. It's clearly had a decent job done in the past as the decals are all custom made by the looks of things and lacquered over (possibly some sort of sponsor with Fox?)

Frame sizing is 19" from centre of BB to top of seat tube. The frame was fitted with a 100mm fork, but I reckon 80mm would be more suited TBH.

Collection is from London E4. I may also be able to meet in a local(ish) area if preferred. Rather not post this time around.

Coupla pictures below :cool:

Attachments

• sfinx 2.jpg
    sfinx 2.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 351
  • sfinx1.jpg
    sfinx1.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 351
Back