Just Giving.............

Well,

We have all been absolutely gobsmacked at how quick we managed to hit our 'target' £2000..............

It was obviousley too low so we have decided to move the goalposts up to a more substantial £4500 :shock: :shock:

Thankyou ALL who have given already,

We sat together lastnight over coffee's and reviewed who had all donated,

And may I say that the family are so so amazed at the amount that the 'Retrobiker's' have donated.....................

BY COMPLETE STRANGERS!!! :D :D

Thanks again Lad's & Lasses , You have been FORMIDABLE & made me so so proud to be a member of a bunch of strange folk's who like old mountainbikes :LOL: :LOL:

Love to you all
G

Thanks David ;)

We went to visit Bruce this evening,

We are so close to the end , he is so so anxious and deperately wants to sleep his last remaining hours :(

When we were out visiting earlier, the district nurse was sorting out a dosage of chemicals, 4 TIMES what he was on 2 days ago , just to let him sleep.

His wife is now by his side and wont leave till the end, and Marie Curie are sending a nurse out to spend the nights just to help out , incase of more complications.

Mrs P & I managed to sit with him earlier, thankfully he was asleep & hopefully will be until the end.

Not a dry eye in the house......................

We are expecting 'The call' anytime now :cry:

Thankyou ALL so SO much for reading, and ESPECIALLY giving :cool:

Gc

Well,

Today at 06:30, My mate Bruce finally lost his battle against Cancer

Even though we have been expecting it, it was always going to be devistating

Thanks again to those of you who have donated

Gc

Been offline for the last couple of days!

sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts go to you and Bruces family.

all the best,al.

sorry to hear the news. hard to know what to say and i'm sure youve heard it before and words cant really help either.

he's not suffering now.

stay strong dude

Back