just been called a peado on that pink bike

oldschool":2gf3cjrh said:
i live in a council house have done all my life i find that very insulting :x :x :evil: :evil: i remember when council estates were the most friendlyst places to live ...working class and proud

Then you're just a 'Ch'.

Mind you, your first post did threaten violence...

Tallpaul":27k54vto said:
oldschool":27k54vto said:
i live in a council house have done all my life i find that very insulting :x :x :evil: :evil: i remember when council estates were the most friendlyst places to live ...working class and proud

Then you're just a 'Ch'.

Oldschool....agree with your comment. :(

but

Tallpaul...very good. :LOL:

Tallpaul said:
oldschool said:

Then you're just a 'Ch'.

yes yes very well done ill get me coat :roll: :roll: :LOL:

Just quoting Wiki ol chap ;)

Mind you what may or may not have gone on in the past isn't relevant in a post about modern chavs :LOL:

:D
I'm feeling vindicated

But look!!. Heres some of those jolly council inhabitants right now with welcoming smiles.

Careful now,more growls than smiles here,you might not get out alive :shock:

Attachments

• nedgal69 (Medium).jpg
    nedgal69 (Medium).jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 423
pinkbike is absolute rubbish isnt it. I did manage to sell a frame through there after much heartache but I give the place a huge side step now.

i go on pinkbike often and if i buy something i play 20 questions before, and most of the time they dont use proper language so i ask some more, i thought chav was derived from chauvanist. remember, pinkbike aint retrobike...

thats got to be a retrobike quote of the week?[

Back