juiceboxx feedback

mousemat":tmttztzk said:
John":tmttztzk said:
did anyone ever get any 'real' contact details?

I have a postal address as he bought a saddle off me, I can post it here or PM it to you this evening?

Still owes me a syncros post or my money!!! :x

That would come in really handy for getting the local authorities involved, or even the postal carrier, since that is mail fraud, and a federal offence here in the states.

back in my honda-tech days, we would pay a bit for a local group of members to pay the offending member a visit in an attempt to collect funds. That sounds more gangsta than it ended up being in most cases, but they're are some stories :twisted:

GoldenEraMTB":zpggk6r4 said:
mousemat":zpggk6r4 said:
John":zpggk6r4 said:

I have a postal address as he bought a saddle off me, I can post it here or PM it to you this evening?

That would come in really handy for getting the local authorities involved, or even the postal carrier, since that is mail fraud, and a federal offence here in the states.

back in my honda-tech days, we would pay a bit for a local group of members to pay the offending member a visit in an attempt to collect funds. That sounds more gangsta than it ended up being in most cases, but they're are some stories :twisted:

Sounds a bit like

goodfellas.jpg

Also have some contact details supplied to me by another user, inc phone number.

Probably best to keep such details off the public forum for the time being, via PM only please (PM me if you want what details I have).

Who is missing stuff still? Can you list what and how much?

John":2nha2p9v said:
GoldenEraMTB":2nha2p9v said:
mousemat":2nha2p9v said:
John":2nha2p9v said:

Sounds a bit like

goodfellas.jpg

:LOL: as I was writing it, I realized that, so I backed off it...a bit ;)

Sorry to see this happen to people.

Fortunately, he actually shipped the frame/fork I bought from him a while back (sans the XT headset that was supposed to come with it), but it was one he sold on ebay so maybe that has something to do with it.

Back