For Sale Juice Jumble II - Sunday 30th October - Last Minute Workshop Clearout - London N19

juice.bikes

Devout Dirtbag
Hello RetroBike -

Doing a clearout of my workshop as I will be moving to a new space soon hopefully.

I will upload some photos of whats going to be up for grabs but it's all mainly road oriented parts. A few boxes of spares £5 to £15. Also, a large selection of Cinelli, 3ttt etc. Handlebars, some quality and keenly priced road frames, couple MTB Frames, Wheels, Tyres etc. all priced way cheaper than ebay median prices.

Date - Sunday 30th October
Address is Grenville Workshops Grenville Road N19 4EQ - Entrance under the Grenville Workshops Sign
10am-2pm'ish

Cash or paypal gift please

Will post a photo and more details of how to get there Saturday.

Thanks
🧃💦💦💦

Will you sell any of these things online? As I live very far away and it would be nice to see the assortment of parts you have👍🙏

Will you sell any of these things online? As I live very far away and it would be nice to see the assortment of parts you have👍🙏
I hear you. Theres loads of on ebay atm https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/juice.bikes.london
But most of the stuff on there will be priced to sell at the Jumble so I avoid spending time packing and going to the post office.
Theres loads of other stuff I have that isn't listed on ebay though so if you have any pals who could come down then I'm sure there will be something there for you.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
aww, it all looks so good! Sadly it’s not possible for anyone to come down to London it’s quite far away for practically every one I know. Good luck with the sales🤞

aww, it all looks so good! Sadly it’s not possible for anyone to come down to London it’s quite far away for practically every one I know. Good luck with the sales🤞
On top of that if your car is not ULEZ compliant you have to pay I think around £17 pollution tax a day……

Yeah, but I’d be going on the train, but you know fuel prices these days. I’d pay £100 quid in fuel just to get there. Sadly I’ve got a bit too much on my plate to spend a day in London, I’m very tired of big city’s and I like it where I am, even if it is so far away from everything else😆😆😆

Though if you could do me a picture of just what’s there, instead of selling it to me, I like looking at bike parts, it’s a hobby! (Trauling through eBay)

Will be more bits once I get some time on Friday to go through more boxes

Attachments

• IMG_0725.JPG
    IMG_0725.JPG
    829.4 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0726.JPG
    IMG_0726.JPG
    864.3 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0729.JPG
    IMG_0729.JPG
    887.3 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0730.JPG
    IMG_0730.JPG
    894 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0731.JPG
    IMG_0731.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0732.JPG
    IMG_0732.JPG
    723.1 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0733.JPG
    IMG_0733.JPG
    838 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0734.JPG
    IMG_0734.JPG
    811.3 KB · Views: 39
awww, we’ll I’m sure there’ll be another one. If I were you I would put those tri bars on that trek, it would match really well. Also, sorry if it’s too much to ask, but how much would this profile design tri bars be if you were to post them here. I think they’d look really nice on my bike.

Entrance details -

Search for Grenville Workshops Grenville Road N19 4EQ just off Hornsey Road
10am-2pm'ish

Door underneath the Grenville Workshops sign will be open so just walk up the top of the stairs and turn left. You should see and hear the commotion of people digging through boxes etc.

You can bring your bike inside and up the stairs, theres plenty of space and is secure. Free parking outside too.

Thanks and hopefully see some of you tomorrow
🧃💦💦💦

Last edited:
Back