For Sale JRGSXRs sales,Reductions 10/4/24

JRGSXR

MacRetro Rider
Kona Fan
Well here we go, I’m starting as I mean to go on this year. Lots to move on but here’s some to start things off. Will update thread as I dig stuff out. More on page 2&3 😁, Any questions? Or if you need more pics? Ask away. Update 30/3/24, I’m drowning is stuff I’ll never use so now any reasonable offer will be considered. Must shift this kit and more. Will be adding another bike, maybe 2 or 3 soon.

Principia MacB frame, 18” £100 posted
M231s on DX hubs 36h, no skewers/cassette very clean £80 posted.
Amp research forks £110 SOLD IMG_7514.jpeg
Mavic Crossride wheels only £80 posted.
IMG_7363.jpeg

Postage is to U.K. mainland only. I’m sorry but I won’t post outside the U.K.
Cheers J

Attachments

• IMG_7569.jpeg
    IMG_7569.jpeg
    726.4 KB · Views: 705
  • IMG_7523.jpeg
    IMG_7523.jpeg
    544.4 KB · Views: 576
Last edited:
That's an, erm, "eclectic" group of components (I hesitate to call it a groupset) on the MacB! Reflected in the keen price though, but I'm almost tempted to donate an A10 rear mech to rid it of the TY unit. Great contrast to the front one :D

😂, don’t knock it, it shifts beautifully. I tried to keep the price attractive. If any of my prices are out? Just let me know. I’m basically just trying to get my purchase price back, making a loss on the wheel sets though. Bought them in the lockdown boom 😔.

Have to admit, they do seem to last forever and function decently if one doesn't pair them with a dinnerplate cassette. I wasn't suggesting the price was out of line, perhaps on the lower side really as it's a gorgeous frame. More just finding amusement at seeing Tourney and XTR in the same drive train.

😂 Hi Clubby, bit of both really.
I’m under instruction, one out one in!
I need to clear some space.
I’ve got my eye on a couple of possibilities.
I’m only keeping the stuff I need/will use.
Oh and Jack and I made a start on his next build, it’s only been hiding in the garage for around 3 years!
Hope to get out for a ride with the Macretro clan again soon 👍

Back