JP Morgen TRIPLE susser on eBay US-only (but I can help if you want)

incorrigible

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I've never seen one of these before, and apologies to mods in advance if it was made later than 1997 - I just don't know.

JP Morgen.jpg

Sprung rear swingarm, sprung seat tube, and sprung handlebars, but rigid fork! Crazy!
I wonder how it rides?
Ships to USA only but I can assist if one of you addicts.....er....afficionados across the pond absolutely has to have it - just let me know.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Built by JP Morgen of Morgen Machine, San Francisco. He never built the same bike twice, always innovating.
His background is motocross, and is a legend of a fabricator...nice bloke too.

I have owned one of his bikes, that now lives in the mountain bike museum in Arnhem. This bike looks to be from 94/5.
He also worked on the Softride stem concept, and built his own suspension stems, briefly used by Frischy when riding for Ritchey. I am lucky enough to have an NOS stem, one of the last JP had in his workshop... A good lesson in if you don't ask and pester, you don't get.

If the bike was over in the UK it would already be on its way to me!! The cost of shipping and taxes these days makes it harder to justify. Great offer of you to sort this out for a fellow retrobiker, thank you.

al.

Back