Reduced Specialized S WORKS EPIC

I'm drunk so will be blunt.

First advert left me kinda clueless about what you were selling and what wasn't, so I couldn't be arsed tbh.

Age? Wheel size? Frame material? Rolling chassis? Roval wheel have a mleh reputation (for me) so bits have been kinda teased out since (not looked again until just now). Always do a search for reviews of the bike, no year, no chance.

Xc frame (marmite model and now unfashionable niche of MTB) so really limiting the sale.

I posted a link about this a while ago.

Jeez.

Extra blunt

You're first post isn't concise, What is for sale?

A frame and some fancy bolts for £500, and some manufacturer own brand wheels? And your dad? In August? who cares?

Manufacturer own wheels 🫤.

So read some more, and I discover it's 26" and carbon. But still missing the important shite. I'm not reading the manufacturer bumpf (give me a year and a mainstream review for an unbiased opinion) but I presume it's a straight steerer? Hardest bit to get isn't there.

So shit sales technique, and unfashionable bike with hard to get/service bits plus missing the hardest to get bit at a silly price for an old carbon frame in "pretty good condition" for a very unfashionable discipline, oh and a lot of people are struggling to eat, never mind a buy a bland bike frame.

It's over priced, that's why it's not selling FFS.

Jeez.

Extra blunt

A frame and some fancy bolts for £500, and some manufacturer own brand wheels? And your dad? In August? who cares?

So read some more, and I discover it's 26" and carbon. But still missing the important shite. I'm not reading the manufacturer bumpf (give me a year and a mainstream review for an unbiased opinion) but I presume it's a straight steerer? Hardest bit to get isn't there.

So shit sales technique, and unfashionable bike with hard to get/service bits plus missing the hardest to get bit at a silly price for an old carbon frame in "pretty good condition" for a very unfashionable discipline, oh and a lot of people are struggling to eat, never mind a buy a bland bike frame.

Is this a joke? Or meant to be serious? He’s selling his bike and he’s advertised it - if you’re not interested on yer bike rather than this insulting rude nonsense.

Jeez.

Extra blunt

Overpriced? Look at this one for sale:

76 people watching( I can now see it’s a 29er but still)

But the description is good enough, if you have a question, then ask it! No point In ranting about how the info is not served to you on a silver platter. What does “forum” mean to you?

If you haven’t got anything nice to say, don’t say it at all!

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Jeez.

Extra blunt

Right, you’re clearly a bit special so I’ll be blunt with you instead of using metaphors - it’s a bike for sale that has nothing to do with you, if you don’t want to buy it, shut up, go back to play school or the Flat Earth Society you must be part of. Loser.

Back