January (gradual) clearout updated 16/1

mynchiboy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
It's time to shift on a few more bits and pieces due to an accumulation of bikes and other stuff, you know how it is ;)

I'll be adding to this as I unearth more things and juggle parts around on other bikes, I'll be updating it as often as needs be! Prices will include UK postage, I'm more than happy to send overseas for a little more cash also. Please reply on here first and then throw me a PM...payment can be paypal gift or bank transfer if preferred.

All pictures will be found here: http://s615.photobucket.com/albums/tt236/mynchiboy/

Deore DX front mech, 28.6 clamp and bottom pull. Slight wear to inside of cage but works very well and looks tidy. Comes with blue(ish) anodised clamp bolt £8

XT thumbshifters, 7 speed with 8th ghost click. Very good shape bar a little part of the protective plastic coating missing on the right side shifter pod. These have only been mounted on one bike since new and so have good clamp threads £35 SOLD
M735 XT rear mech, bit scuffed on the cage but has cleaned up really well..Spring is still strong and jockey wheels are original and in good shape £22 SOLD

Tioga alloy middle and granny chainrings for 110/74 bcd fitting, 36 and 24 teeth if I remember. Both a bit scratched but still plenty of life left £6 SOLD

Selle Italia saddle, looks vaguely flite in style (but isn't!) Manganese rails so pretty light, usal scuffs on corners and small tears but good for a hack £6 Keeping for now...
tatty Kona Curve canti levers, only good for spares really - no barrel adjusters and odd bolts etc. I had these from another member on here but never used them in the end. Postage only for these (around £2?) SOLD

Red DMR V12 pedals, scraped in the usual way but still mostly red! Both spin freely and have no play - a regrease may not be a bad idea but they're ready to be used straight away £12 SOLD

Alloy unbranded ahead stem. 135mm and 1 1/8 fitting and removeable face plate. Nothing fancy but will do the job - postage only (£1.50?)

Bontrager Privateer Frame in Large size - 19" centre to centre or 21" centre to top of seat tube. bought from here a few months back and has been used as a fun commuter type bike! Paint is scruffy and there are a couple of frame issues - a chewed up cable guide and dent to the non deive side seatstay..that said it's been holding up well through the winter and rides great - would look great repainted. Frame comes with a nearly new Real tapered bottom bracket, seatclamp, Bontrager seatpost (pictured seperately) and FSA headset £65

Pair of Schwalbe City Jet blackwall tyres in 26 x 1.5 size. Minimal wear, schrader tubes included £13

Triple butted P2 forks in hard to find 1 inch steerer size. Steerer is 195mm and threadless with star nut fitted and a/c is 390mm a few marks but generally in very good shape £40

Deore XT M737/8 and Mavic X517 silver v-brake wheelset, both 32 hole with stainless DT spokes and pretty light! Both run true and hubs are totally smooth.Only minor issue is that the Mavic stickers have gone AWOL (you can still see the SUP ones though). Sidewalls of the rims are in very good shape also with plenty of meat left and no damage/concaving.Original XT skewers also included £65 SOLD

Quick update...all sold items have been posted out 1st class today :)

bump for the remaining parts - more to follow soon ;)

Update - added pedals, san marco saddle and stem...Price drop for the DX front mech :)

EDIT: Saddle added to the '98 onwards for Sale forum..apologies to the mods, forgot it was there :oops:

kermitgreenkona88":3geibi4g said:
Hi

Could I have the V12's please

Mark :D

Indeed you can Mark, I wish I knew that you were interested and I would have had them posted up earlier :oops:

Shoot me a PM if you need the payment details again fella :)

Back