James Martin being a c*ck about cyclists

Yes! If they thought they could sell more of their vile rags!

Al.

al":1ck8d4o4 said:
Yes! If they thought they could sell more of their vile rags!

Al.

If you listen carefully you can hear someone from the Daily Mail surfing Retrobike choking with rage.

Nice one Al!

2 things.

1. Surely a true car nut would be rather upset by a sports car that doesn't emit a throaty roar from its rear quarters every time you stamp on the 'go' pedal.

2. "I stepped on the gas, waited until the split second before I overtook them, then gave them an almighty blast on the horn at the exact same time I passed them at speed. The look of sheer terror as they tottered into the hedge was the best thing I've ever seen in my rear-view mirror."

Irresponsible, illegal, in-excusable and probably lots of other things beginning with 'i'.

If this is actually true (which I doubt it is) the 'cycling community' should trace these poor cyclists who in turn should be contacting the Police and pressing charges.

How difficult would it be to trace a group of cyclists who were forced off the road by a silent sports car? :)

my wife thinks he's gorgeous, after all he's good looking and bakes cakes! personally I think he's a tossa and if I ever see him crossing the road the lights had better be in his favour and there be a few witnesses or he's dead tossa :twisted: just his voice on the tv makes me want to break something, mainly his neck!

any one local fancy a ride out? ;)

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=51.1503762&lo ... =0&m=s&v=9

Has this article been edited? I couldn't find the part where he mentions his actions or "The look of sheer terror as they tottered into the hedge"

Maybe said cyclists have taken some legal action against him, now that would be funny.

does anyone have a cache of the original article?

I got cut up by a new Porsche Panamera while out riding about half a mile from his house...I'll see if his next column is a review of that car.

95explosif":1n232589 said:
I got cut up by a new Porsche Panamera while out riding about half a mile from his house...I'll see if his next column is a review of that car.

Post where he lives on here then we can all go for a ride and smile and wave at him.

Back