Jade SM800 Beast

In wife's bike mode

null_zps1d425567.jpg

Such a lovely colour :cool: How tall is your wife :shock:

Ohhh. That's nice.

Agreed about keeping the Mint Sauce stickers -They're part of its life after all :cool:

I couldn't of watched THAT on Ebay without wanting it and bidding on it. Gorgeous.

Sooooo gutted I missed this... I slammed in £281 at the last second only to be pipped at the nose by Tony :oops:

Following this thread closely as its such a superb bike and especially rare in the lesser chosen jade green. But Tony, can you please carry out one request..... get those Peps back on it :cool:

chiswickcollectables":vahkktte said:
Sooooo gutted I missed this... I slammed in £281 at the last second only to be pipped at the nose by Tony :oops:

Following this thread closely as its such a superb bike and especially rare in the lesser chosen jade green. But Tony, can you please carry out one request..... get those Peps back on it :cool:

Ok peps going on this week hopefully, also would xt V's be sacrilege as the stock Lx cantis are scaring the poo out of me?

Tc":3f0xjt1e said:
....also would xt V's be sacrilege as the stock Lx cantis are scaring the poo out of me?

IMO it would be sacrilege -good word btw!
Why are the canti's scaring the poo out you?....Do they need tweaking?
Sort them for optimal efficency/power when you put the Pepperonis back on but please don't put V's on it. :)

Having said that though....Here's a nice big sack full of Hypocrisy on my part :D ....

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... p;t=264402

But, in my defence it is a '95/96 (newer than yours) and the red Shimano DX V's really look the part IMO...But your frame is older and it would just be wrong!!

Back