I've reached critical mass...

i need to show these pics to her indoors..I get regular bollockings for having two bikes and two frames....make that three bikes...another one is on the way :D :D :D

Man you have saved my ass :LOL:

All i have to do now is show her your shed pictures and she will be happy that i have only got 4 current builds in the spare room.

Thank you LGF.

Keep the pictures coming as it is all good barganing material ;)

what size is that raliegh r100 frame please say its not a 54cm effective :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

my shed is swept and clean and i though it was cluttered i feel better now LGF and my missus feels guilty now after moaning that i have at 3 bikes (out of my max of 4)

I can't even get in my shed and I only keep 3 bikes in there. Lovely mixed collection I wish I had your dedication/addiction levels.

:shock: Seek Help

Im serious :shock:

You could donate to some to charities that help people back on the saddle

Then make an appointment for your local psychotherapist :LOL:

Having looked at the pictures of your shed and heard your reasoning I still cannot see what the problem is :?

Velo (In denial, dodging the crocodiles)

cannondale king":25xz4zeg said:
what size is that raliegh r100 frame please say its not a 54cm effective :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Its 54 bb to seat tubecm.... :shock:

Anyway, I do them up and sell on here or car boot sales or my old Cash Converters. The wheat stays and the chaff goes ;)

Back