I've just picked my nose after...

cannondale king":1d0y7f4r said:
lucky you didn't have a number two and get any chilli on your nought now that could have been a little nasty :LOL:

<insert Johnny Cash reference here>

;)

David

Wimps :shock:
When i was in the meat trade you'd pick up lots of cuts, scratches etc from the cut ends of bones and the knife inevitably, but mostly paper cut type things.
Try then making up pickle with salt sodium metabisulfite and saltpeter. Sting ? :LOL: :LOL:

dyna-ti":nm4dwhbb said:
Wimps :shock:
When i was in the meat trade you'd pick up lots of cuts, scratches etc from the cut ends of bones and the knife inevitably, but mostly paper cut type things.
Try then making up pickle with salt sodium metabisulfite and saltpeter. Sting ? :LOL: :LOL:

In my line of work acetone is always, erm, "entertaining" when it seeps into paper cuts, etc. - the phrase "dance without a piano" springs to mind. Ouch!

David

Evening all,

On the very stingy front - has anyone used Germolene New Skin Liquid Plaster? I am not really sure what it should be used for. The chemist warned me that is stings 'a bit' on broken skin - she was not joking!!!!! Incredible pain does not even come close.

So what should it be used for?

Richard

TGR":2vv0gzvu said:
Evening all,

On the very stingy front - has anyone used Germolene New Skin Liquid Plaster? I am not really sure what it should be used for. The chemist warned me that is stings 'a bit' on broken skin - she was not joking!!!!! Incredible pain does not even come close.

So what should it be used for?

Richard

That stuff is evil and only fit for use on small children ie so they know not too do it again or if they do not to winge about it.

I went to Nando's once, and being a big, stupid man decided to have an Extra Hot.
All was going well until I visited the gents for a wee.
I quite liked it, actually.

Back