It may be near Easter but don't resurrect this thread again!

Re: It may be near Easter but don't resurrect this thread ag

this threads other thread would be better with pictures I reckon's

Re:

I have put the link below so that whoever reads this thread can now click on this and it will take them to the original thread so you can take up more of your life.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=195377

Reading threads backwards is quite a task

Thanks Andy

☝︎

Thanks.....I made it to page 18 before it took its toll on my mind...............................

To save my sanity did Sinnerman ever get his Union Flag (coz that's what it's called) paint job?

☝︎Oh! thanks for that. "I stand corrected" said the man in the chiropodist shoes.

Did he ever get that paint job done though?

Maybe Pete could edit his OP to make this the 'Master 'Klein Respray Thread' and collate links to the approximately 500 other threads on this topic. Although I expect if someone finds this on google expecting some information on how to paint their klein (or even yeti) they may be dissapointed by lack of actual detail

John":1pg19gt8 said:
Although I expect if someone finds this on google expecting some information on how to paint their klein (or even yeti) they may be dissapointed by lack of actual detail

When has a lack of detail or accuracy been a restriction to posting vast amounts of drivel on the internet?

The key thing is this was never a thread about Klein painting threads, it was a thread about Klein painting discussion threads, so the link Andy gives above is erroneous, almost as if I wasted my time, and on the internet of all places.
What would Jesus do?

legrandefromage":1xfndbr6 said:
Jesus would ride a Trek
He would do that on purpose, so people could say " Oh Jesus, what are you riding that for?"

I'll get my coat.

Back