Isle of Wight ride Sunday 30th of March

I may have to miss this. Gutted. always seem to miss this one and i like this ride. The ferry's the best bit!

Possibility of shooting the Honda girls in Italy. May be back in time, not sure yet.

G

Augustus":n211fhfl said:
I may have to miss this. Gutted. always seem to miss this one and i like this ride. The ferry's the best bit!

Possibility of shooting the Honda girls in Italy. May be back in time, not sure yet.

G

Lensing a pack of athletic cycling beauties in Italy... or hanging out with some knackered old chumps on a wet and windy blob of rock just off the south coast........... I think I know who's winning.

will be a shame if you can't make it Gus, but understandable in a "suits you sir" sort of way! ;)

looking like potentially a good group, will be good to see a few new faces. :D

yep, it was the only day i could do it.

also, i'm sure i checked the dates against the national event calendar but i just realised it's the day after the national long mynd ride, so the national must have been announced after i set this date? feel a bit naughty about that as we're not supposed to organise a ride near to those dates. but i suppose it is 200miles away so less likely to drag people away from the national.

yes, it's mothers day. I'm hoping my wife pops out the baby early, so I can make this. However, I suspect I won't be there

Back