Is this really the going rate of explosifs now?

Mod-Master

Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
This can’t be right can it? Especially with the spec it has and the fact it hasn’t got factory paint. Oh and don’t even get me started on that dent…

oh, and there’s the fact he’s selling it for £400 pound less on pinkbike

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Value is subjective. Personally I would not pay that for one, though to another it may be a dream bike/build and worth every penny :)

This can’t be right can it? Especially with the spec it has and the fact it hasn’t got factory paint. Oh and don’t even get me started on that dent…

oh, and there’s the fact he’s selling it for £400 pound less on pinkbike
Defo not, especially as you say when it’s been resprayed (powdercoated). Immediately devalues it….

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
He’s been trying to shift it at that price for ages now - the market obviously doesn’t agree with his pricing!

There was a nice original spec 92 in gold that was advertised for £699 or best offer recently, so without knowing what offer was potentially accepted let’s assume it’s a bit less than that

Back