Iron Horse /Verlicchi frame in Dave Cullinan colourway

44Racing

BoTM Triple Crown
BoTM Winner
BoTY Winner
GT Fan
Rare genuine Iron Horse downhill frame made by Verlicchi in silver and anodised purple, circa 1993, with original Marzocchi air shock.

Same colourway as Dave Cullinan’s famous 1993 frame.

It measures 17” from the centre of the bottom bracket to the centre of the top tube

Condition is used and it does show signs of use over its 25 years of existence, so it does have some fading, chain slap, scratches and it has one tiny, tiny ding on the underside of the down tube near to the bb.

The frame is crack free, the bushes have no play and the shock holds air as it should.

£285 including UK postage.

Payment via PayPal Friends & Family or +4% for goods.

Pics can be found here - https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 3168357188

Cheers,

Hatch

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
kraeMit":2qzmj7oz said:
Pictures please.

They’re within the eBay link in the advert above. If you require pictures of specific parts of the frame please PM me.

Cheers,

Hatch

kraeMit":2rcg9tli said:
Sorry, I meant pictures fromt the Marzocchi fork, please. Which one is included?

The advert doesn’t say anything about forks being included in the sale.

I will have a silver/turquoise Verlicchi frameset coming up for sale in the near future that will have matching turquoise Marzocchi XC400 forks, spare NOS Marzocchi air shock, original Verlicchi turquoise stem and Verlicchi turquoise seatpost.

I also will have some near NOS Marzocchi XC (I think 400’s, I’ll have to check) forks in original painted turquoise coming up for sale in the near future as well.

Cheers

Hatch

Back