Wanted IRC ElGato Tyre, Yellow Flite, Syncros Post, Triple Traps plus a few other bits.. - updated!

davecara

Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
Gonna group my wanted stuff here so i can keep track of it, Ive with drawn any other threads to avoid muddying the water. This may and probably will be added to!

Wanted:
Kore Elite Stem, 1.56" Steerer for headshok SORTED!! FINALLY!!!
World Force bars in black - Sorted
Seatpin the match the stem- Kore Elite, Black 27.2 for ref!
Odyssey Triple Traps Red
HS22's in Garish yellow - sorted!
Sachs wavey gripshift in red - got some for bits, need grips and a left side shifter - sorted
Red hope skewers -sorted
Red hope Ti Glide rear 32h non disc - found turned out to be shite, another sourced from @Matschol
Sachs Quarz rear mech sorted
Early style hope seat clamp in red 31.8mm, might be into another colour if its free from burrs etc. Reanodising might be happening sorted
Red DCD sorted-ish got a silver one, i'll paint it with tinted clear and see how it looks
Magura curved horseshoe booster - colour and condition not important Sorted
Middleburn 22t Trails bashguard thing - Sorted
Sun Rhyno lite XL rims in red 32h
Mavic 121 SUP 32H in Grey sorted
IRC ElGato tyres 26" Found one NOS still need a second
IRC Kujo tyres 2.25 NOS or VGC cond.
Yellow Flite saddle, I did get karma'd a tatty one to recover but its waay beyone my skillset! Sorted!
Magic crankset :)LOL:)
Winning lotto ticket
and a partridge in a pear tree

Oh, and a crud catcher! (black one :) ) Gen2 one found

Last edited:
Magic motorcycle cranks do come up , this was £300 when it first came on sale. Could have ended up with some free cranks once rest was sold.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I think that might be the way to go for the cranks, theyre a pipedream at the mo though. Ive some very nice Middleburns I can use for the time being. Theyre kinda period correct. I'm not going to do an exact rep of matryns chainspotting bike as it wouldnt have been the same one day to the next with stuff breaking/new bits/new sponsors etc. So long as its recognisable as a nod to that bike i'll be happy enough.

Might even learn to sidehop again on it when its done. Or maybe stick it on the living room wall if Mrs cara is in a good mood with me

Gonna group my wanted stuff here so i can keep track of it, Ive with drawn any other threads to avoid muddying the water. This may and probably will be added to!

Wanted:
Kore Elite Stem, 1.56" Steerer for headshok
Seatpin the match the stem
HS22's in Garish yellow and boosters
Sachs wavey gripshift in red
Red hope skewers
Red hope Ti Glide rear 32h non disc
Sora short cage mech
Magic crankset :)LOL:)
Winning lotto ticket
and a partridge in a pear tree

Oh, and a crud catcher!
I’ve got a karma Sachs wavey you can have. It’s got black hoods and missing one of the cable covers but red replacement hoods come up sometimes. Pm me if you want them👍

(Oh and it’s missing the right spring but it still works. Are L&R interchangeable?)

Last edited:
Still looking! I cant google Kore Stems any longer, even google knows what i'm up to and keeps giving me japanese spam websites!

Back