Interesting one,bit of work needed

Re:

From a buyers point of view,definitely better to see it as is,bare honesty.No comebacks,the buyer may even be pleasantly surprised that it's not as bad as they thought.
If anything you're doing yourself a slight disservice as the seller because the pictures possibly make it look worse than it is and could put people off.
It may affect the final price but I'm sure you're aware of this and will have no trouble sleeping at night.Karma.

Re:

A few people have asked about a BIN price so for transparency I’ll post it here.

Given the current buoyant market and the constant demand for DB frames, I’m hoping to get £600 for the frame and £120 for the forks. If it doesn’t look like I’ll be getting that from the listing as is, I’ll likely end it early and relist them separately next time eBay do a £1 seller fees deal.

The price is based on restored DB frames and RC30 forks selling recently for around £1000+ and the fact this one just needs a £250 refurb to get it to that condition, despite how bad it currently looks.

I’m happy to consider close offers from RB members - at the very least there is a 4% PayPal fees saving but I will do better than that, especially for pick-up / meet in the middle collection.

Back