Intense Tazer FS

lockwood":11ju65aa said:
02gf74":11ju65aa said:
Or paint it red, i doubt the correct colour matching police will be round your way any time soon.

Not really the point that mate. I've seen some wrong colour red and they look e. d

Then choose a red that you like pal. Surely the point of a bike is riding it not agonising if the red is two shades out buddy.

How will you know the white is correct white comrade?

lockwood":2if3t3z4 said:
So after wanting one of these as a young lad, one finally showed up on a popular auction site which i quickly purchased.

p4pb14609312.jpg

its abit rough round the edges but some paint and new decals will have it looking like new.
It came with a push tuned Fox air shox - but ideally id like the correct fox rc for it. the rockshox one in the picture doesnt quite fit properly.

The plan is to build it period and paint it either White as thats the one i wanted or factory intense red - although no-one seem to know the correct shade?

Dave

Have you considered polishing the frame? they look really nice, but, if you always wanted the white one then thats the way you should go :)

Mark

02gf74":276o4mfb said:
lockwood":276o4mfb said:
02gf74":276o4mfb said:
Or paint it red, i doubt the correct colour matching police will be round your way any time soon.

Not really the point that mate. I've seen some wrong colour red and they look e. d

Then choose a red that you like pal. Surely the point of a bike is riding it not agonising if the red is two shades out buddy.

How will you know the white is correct white comrade?

:facepalm:

Re:

So i picked the frame up - really really happy with it.

Ive just building the frame back up and put the decals on it

p4pb14702511.jpg

That looks really smart!!
Always wanted one of these. Bet its gonna ride like a dream.

It'll be nice to see this come together!

Safe trails

Re:

I'm pretty sure I still have a set of Manitou Xverts in the garage. I can check if you are still after a set for the build if you want. No idea on condition as they have not been used for years...

Back