Impressions of a KLEIN Attitude

Re: Re:

Nader":290hcp4m said:
..have edited all images and now the links are not more dead ;)

Well done, thanks! Now I just need to spend another hour reading from the beginning of the thread, this time enjoying the photos at the same time ;) :LOL:

Re: Re:

regan_ev":mpxwfhh8 said:
Nader":mpxwfhh8 said:
..have edited all images and now the links are not more dead ;)

Well done, thanks! Now I just need to spend another hour reading from the beginning of the thread, this time enjoying the photos at the same time ;) :LOL:

Regan, I'm sure by now you've already found this out for yourself but many (okay all) of Naders builds are entertaining to say the least... and well worth reading

The Frames/Components and Pics are all top draw, but his posts and comments often spark a lot of debate and boarder on the comical sometimes.... you can never accuse him of taking himself too seriously :LOL:

If you fancy something total nutz .......checked out his decoupage Trek build (totally bonkers)

Nader I think your a little verrückt / wahnsinnig !

Nick you are right, of course, on all points and yes I've picked up on the entertainment value of Nader's build threads. ;) The Yeti one was my first introduction to such, and also an education on forum politics (read as 'bitching' :LOL:)!

I'll save the Trek one for later in the week - not come across that one before, so thanks for the link :D

Love this build, very pretty.
Can i just ask though, thats pearl white isn't it, is the black lettering solid black or pearl black.
And is there a clear coat on top?
Thanks.

Just spent 1/2 an hour re reading this thread and enjoying the pics once more now the links have been restored.

Your reference to “Neeps and Tatties” still makes me smile as does Carl’s reference to “sweeping the grass knowl for dog pooh” and many others

Back