Imlach's Sweaty Hippie Funk Collection, adventure bikes, rusty rats, cruisers and other alt bastardisations of bicyclery

Well, regardless of who it's marketed to, or how much it costs, or who is buying it, it is a hand built steel frame with modernish geometry with 29" wheels and a coaster brake. I thought it would be appreciated here. Sorry. I have much to learn about rat rods

Well, regardless of who it's marketed to, or how much it costs, or who is buying it, it is a hand built steel frame with modernish geometry with 29" wheels and a coaster brake. I thought it would be appreciated here. Sorry. I have much to learn about rat rods
It is appreciated here, at least from me. I wouldn't call it a rat though. BUT I would totally ride it.

Well this makes me sad. I think you've taken this the wrong way, Matti. None of the stuff I've said in the thread has anything to do with me not wanting you or anyone else to share stuff like this. But I like to call out the ridiculousness too - I've done that in regards to multiple bikes I've posted in here, bikes clad in the most boutique stuff passed off as "earthy, rustic, vintage". I find it funny when companies share pictures of early klunkers, a bygone era of bikes that were abused beyond compare and then propose a bike, with componentry so dear I wouldn't dare take it out the house, as an embodiment of that, ye know? The rest of the comments were just a bit of banter between Rob, Dave and I.

Back