i'm having a clearout.

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Harsh as it is it is pretty much medical advice.
As such even the never sell might get sold.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/fraag0141/m. ... pg=&_from=
This is to fund an Ebike. Probably ferrari red with good forks, brakes and sus bits. Might not be able to ride the hills, but I still want the option :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

A friend of mine has gone the same way.He now has an electric bike.He is in his sixties and
went under the hour when he was sixteen.Then he got into triathlons.A couple of years ago he started competing in iron man events and was doing well when his heart went and he collapsed during training. Lucky for him he was crossing the local car park when it happened so there were people around. A short time later he would have been on his own in the fields .Its getting your head around it that seems to be the problem. Having said that he saw me riding home in the pouring rain recently and said he was glad he didnt have to do that anymore.Hope all goes well.
Regards
Peter

Sorry to hear this ,hope things work out for you

I need to check but may be interested in the big un axle. Will let you know

Mark

15% off to RB :cool: Bigger things maybe more given no fees. But obviously in here, not hit bin.

Back