Ibis Titanium with Kona P2 Titanium forks??

Re:

They are titanium P2 : look at the dropouts with welding around.
Very near than mine

But prices are crazy for such titanium forks. Yesterday, I saw a McMahon Ti fork sold for $1200

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

One of the best ti fork…
Always copied, never equalled
:cool:

Its a nice bike and I am interested but as I have two already I might not be as keen as you guys but would love those cranks if they are sweet wings. I asked the seller and he wont sell it early, no buy it now price. Always worth an ask.

Re:

Sweet wings crankset are nice but bearings are brittle :?

its already 1600GBP, the frame is a peach. I've one from 1994 and its been my mistress, my soulmate, my brain saver, my amigo for all of that time. Whoever gets it will enjoy. mine weighs 2.9lbs with headset, double butted ti. lovely. light and sprinty but also absorbing. I am fan boy number uno. haha

Re:

Yes I spoke with the seller and can concur / confirm
- headtube measures 105mm
- he will not list a buy it now, its already running for twice what he thought he'd get for it
- he can't confirm the soure of the fork or whether its a project2
(as I was after the fork & stem for my '91 HeiHei), he can't confirm they are P2s and in my case headtube is probably not long enough for my 19-20" Kona (but then I doubt any P2 ti ever will be for my bikes as I'm 6').

Back