''Ian's Raleigh Road Ace 12''

Re: ''Ian's Raleigh Road Ace 12'' finished! Pic's on page 4.

I have given first dibs to someone local to me, if he decides not to buy it then I'll put it on my Faceache timeline and then Gumtree.

Shimano Aero Dynamics Bicycle System Components catalogue.

Not sure whether this will be of interest, but I'm off to a jumble this weekend and going through my catalogue archive came across an original and mint 24 page full colour (expensively produced) Shimano Aero Dynamics catalogue with all four aero groupsets in detail.

Also have a double page Raleigh ad in colour depicting the Road Ace.

Interesting when you find something you forgotten you had!

Rk.

Re: Shimano Aero Dynamics Bicycle System Components catalogue.

roadking":eimo9pad said:
Not sure whether this will be of interest, but I'm off to a jumble this weekend and going through my catalogue archive came across an original and mint 24 page full colour (expensively produced) Shimano Aero Dynamics catalogue with all four aero groupsets in detail.
Rk.
Be interested in seeing these RK?

Would you be willing to sell the double page advert for the Raleigh ?

Re: Shimano Aero Dynamics Bicycle System Components catalogue.

Ian Raleigh":18u2wjrp said:
roadking":18u2wjrp said:
Rk.
Be interested in seeing these RK?

Would you be willing to sell the double page advert for the Raleigh ?

RB will not allow a scan of the cover of the Shimano catalogue ("extension pdf not allowed" is the message), it is a big document so would take an age to copy it all. I am sure it is super rare (dated 1980), I've only seen one (didn't know I had it), this one.

However I've managed to photo' the ad' and post (see below, best I can do at the moment). It is on the inside cover and front page of a magazine - part of a complete collection of important magazines of the 1980s - so I couldn't sell it - best option would be a photocopy.

Jon.

Attachments

• RoadAce2.jpg
    RoadAce2.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 470
Re: ''Ian's Raleigh Road Ace 12'' finished! Pic's on page 4.

WOW! Wonder if you could have the double page copied on to say A3 size ?

Back