I need to make some decisions, help me make some decisions!!

RickTheUncivil":14wege17 said:
DS1 frame... any other issues apart from the crack? I take it that's not been repaired then.

No other issues that I can see, no I never bothered getting it repaired as the general consensus seemed to be that a long double bolt clamp would cure the problem, so I bought one and that was as far as I got....

Pics will be up this morning some time, lots of interest in the XTR stuff but I'm going to try and keep it in the order of dibs stated on here, not via sneaky PM ;)

Re:

Some more pics and some added to first post, more to follow once camera has stopped playing up and I've done some further stripping down of parts, possibly not til Wednesday now. Also, in theory I'm out all day tomorrow from very early, so I won't be able to post anything til Wednesday if it can go via the PO, or as stated before, next Monday, 4th, for frame and other bigger stuff, ta!

Attachments

• XTR plus bits 018.JPG
    XTR plus bits 018.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 313
  • XTR plus bits 016.JPG
    XTR plus bits 016.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 313
  • XTR plus bits 004.JPG
    XTR plus bits 004.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 313
  • XTR plus bits 012.JPG
    XTR plus bits 012.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 313
  • XTR plus bits 010.JPG
    XTR plus bits 010.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 313
  • XTR plus bits 009.JPG
    XTR plus bits 009.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 313
Re: Re:

rojo":3hx47fiz said:
Any photos of the xtr shifter please Kaz ?

Some (crappy) pics now up JB, could you let me know if you do want it as others are hankering after it as part of a deal.... ;)

Re: Re:

LikeClockwork":3asnip3t said:
rojo":3asnip3t said:
Any photos of the xtr shifter please Kaz ?

Some (crappy) pics now up JB, could you let me know if you do want it as others are hankering after it as part of a deal.... ;)

Kazzzzz can't see photos on my phone and not working :?

Re:

Original post updated, pics of sold stuff removed, will add pics of other bits tomorrow, Storm Frank allowing..... :facepalm:

Oh, and bump.... :D

james1985":h1s65l67 said:
Can I dib sram chain/cassette and panaracers pending further details?
Cheers

Pics now up above somewhere of the cassette, chain, and tyres. Could do you a deal on the lot, post will be about a fiver 2nd class (I hope, if can keep weight down below 2kgs)

Back